Radio Shaker Handbook
Rules and guidelines for the Radio Shaker community.
1. Don't post inappropriate content.
Radio Shaker aspires to be a welcoming and inclusive community. We do everything to
respect all citizens, promote equal treatment and we will eliminate all forms of discrimination.
Therefore we will not post content that is:
- Racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive
- Pornographic, mature in content, or gratuitously or overly sexual
- Shockingly or obscene graphics
- Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations)
I realize that if I do, it may be removed by Radio Shaker per our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer. I also accept that Radio Shaker has final say over whether content is appropriate. I understand that if I repost content that's been removed or continue to post content that violates these guidelines my account may be suspended or removed.
2. No spam allowed
Radio Shaker provides many features that allow users to interact with one-another. I will not use tools indiscriminately to send unsolicited messages to other users.
3. Don't abuse social gestures
I will not abuse Radio Shaker to generate attention to my profile or shots, which includes using deceptive shot metadata or abusing social gestures, including comments, follows and likes.
I understand that abusing these tools and engaging in these activities may result in account suspension or removal.
4. Be constructive
When providing criticism to others, I'll be helpful, not mean.